1. Try Transcendetal Rebirthing method
2. Lufenuron (99.3 % pure powder form)
3. CMO – CIS 9 Myristoleate
4· Glucosamine Sulfate
5. Shark cartilage 1.4% ash content
6. HR-103 Arthritis
7. Herbal Blend #2
8. Vitamin “C” with Bioflavinoids
9. Calcium & Magnesium with Boron
10. Bio-Enhanced Water
11. Cat’s Claw
12. Marine Lipids
15. Ginkgo Biloba
16. Vitamin “B” Complex
17. Super Acidophilus or Alkadophilus
18. Nutri Fiber (Psyllium)
20. Taheebo Tea
21. Coloidal Trace Minerals
Other Beneficial Products
1. Knox Jello
3. Almond Butter (Organic – Not Processed)
1. Devil’s Claw
2. Fever View
3. Milk Thistle
6. Black & White Willows
7. Cat’s Claw
Constituent of shark cartilage (which helps to explain the beneficial effects that shark cartilage products in arthritis patients), provide the structural component of the cartilage found in our joints.
Chondroitin inhibits free radicals that degrade joint cartilage and collagen. It also improves circulation to the joints which enables antioxidants and glucosamine to enter inflamed joints and stimulate the repair process required for regression of arthritis.
Chondroitin Sulfate acts like “liquid magnets” it helps attract fluid into Proteoglycan molecules.
Synovial Fluid and Cartilage health is crucial to joint health.
Glucosamine and Condroitin can work synergisticaly when taken together to stimulate cartilage production.
According to Ayurveda there are Three Basic Body Types depending on some predominating principles. Body types are inherited. Different body types respond differently to the same product. (See: Deepak Chopra – Perfect Health)
It is important to find what triggers your own immune system and proper metabolic process into action. The cure can come only from your own body and mind.
NOTE: See The Arthritis Cure (St. Martins Press) By Dr. Jason Theodosakis
CETYL MYRISTOLEATE (naturally produced long chain fatty acid compound)
Dr. Harry Diehl, a scientist at National Institutes of Health noticed that practically every animal on earth has had arthritis except Swiss albino mice. Dr. Diehl reasoned that the mouse must have some arthritis preventing factor that can be isolated. He named it Myristoleate and believing it had potential 6f eliminating arthritis from all the world he also called it “God’s Cure”. Dr. Diehl later discovered that Cetyl Myristoleate also occurs naturally in the male beaver and sperm whale oil.
The Arthritis Foundation’s latest figures indicate that by the time we reach the age of 50 at least 80% of us are destined to develop some form of arthritis.
Poor or inadequate nutrition plays a major role in degeneration of the entire bone complex.
What you eat has everything to do with your health. The deficiency of a single substance or nutrient can produce enormous negative results to the entire body.
Our cartilage is an almost magical substance. It’s smoother than teflon and five to eight times more slippery than ice.
Cetyl Myristoleate is formulated by inner-esterification of a long chain fatty acid with Cetyl Alcohol in the presence of some very important catalysts and added surfactants. This produces a biologically active compound that is both safe and effective as a dietary supplement.
Cetyl Myristoleate is one of the most potent fatty acids yet discovered and a powerful catalyst for blocking the metabolic pathways responsible for inflammation.
The basic solution to arthritis (or any other disease condition) is to totally turn around and correct the related metabolic imbalances.
1. All inflammatory conditions in general
2. Sports and other traumatic joint injuries
3. Rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune conditions
5. Viral-induced arthritis (eg: Ross River Fever)
6. Asthma (Cetyl Myristoleate is a potent inhibitor of 5-Lipo Oxygenase pathway which produces the powerful broncho-constricting agents LTC4, LTD4 an LTE4
8. Liver Support
9. Tissue damage and inflammation associated with many cheomtherapeutic agents used in treatment of some cancers
10. Alternative to cortisone
Do not use ANY caffeine (coffee, tea, pops) alcohol and aspartame (most pops) during the treatment (at least 30 days)
1. Cetyl Myristoleate
Benefits every membrane of every cell in every tissue and organ
2. Benefits all cells (about 70 trillion) including bone cells of the cartilage, thus directly assisting the body’s ability to regenerate and heal arthritis damaged cartilage and surrounding tissue.
3. Makes possible the efficient selective transfer of vital nutrients through the cell membranes into the cell
4. It increases the 12ermeabil@ of internal cell structures which enables the cell to more efficiently extract nutrients from the blood stream and to dispose of cellular waste
5. It helps to create osmolarity of cellular fluids and helps to open the cellular channels
6. Improves cell-to-cell communication
7. It helps to normalize hyper immune responses found in rheumatoid arthritis
8. Reduces pain, tenderness, stiffness, joint swelling and disfiguration
Many powerful testimonials point out that often only one bottle of this product is all that is necessary
Glucosamine Sulfate is an amino acid sugar that our bodies create from glucose. It is a building block for molecules that make up tendons, ligaments, bones, skin, synovial fluid, nails, eyes, heart valves and mucous secretion of digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts.
It also supplies a very important molecule called Proteoglycons, a substance in the cartilage of joints.
Common “knowledge” in the orthodox (allopathic) medical community has been that osteoarthritis is a progressive, degenerative disease and that all one can expect is some pain relief. Once joints start to deteriorate, there is nothing to do.
All forms of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, injury arthritis etc. become osteoarthritis – that is the “end stage” of arthritis. Disease progresses with destruction of cartilage that covers the articular surfaces of the bone, allowing the bone to rub on bone. Strong Drugs (N.A.S.I.D. – studies show that prescription nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs actually contribute to cartilage destruction) and finally surgery to replace hip, knee and shoulder joints are what some patients have come to expect.
As we age, our ability to regenerate and restore joint structure sometimes begins to fail, often due to decrease in production of Glucosamine Sulfate.
Glucosamine Sulfate makes synovial fluid thick and gelatinous, protecting the tendons cartilage and joints from friction. Glucosamine Sulfate is also very helpful in reducing back 12ain that occurs when discs in the spinal column put pressure on nerves.
Glucosamine Sulfate not only reduces pain but actually helps rebuild cartilage and there is no known side effects.
The research dating back to the 1930’s, has demonstrated that individuals with arthritis are commonly deficient in sulfur. The sulfur component of Glucosamine may be critical to the beneficial effects that are experienced.
Glucosamine Sulfate (or ANY OTHER product) should not be thought of as a single “Cure” but rather as a healthy nutritional program to recover pain-free use of the joints.
Recommended dosage of Glucosamine Sulfate is three to four 500 mg capsules per day.
Glucosamine Sulfate may take several months to bring pain relief and much longer to ‘repair’ the cartilage.